Broccoli just got an upgrade! 🤩
This tenderstem broccoli dish is the perfect wing-man to your stir fry, sweet and sour tofu or vegan ramen 🍜
The sweet chilli chickpea crumb adds an extra crunch while boosting the protein and fibre content - a real super-food side-dish 💪
Disclaimer: These tasty trees will capture the hearts of anyone sitting at your table 😍 So sit back, relax, and let the broccoli do the talking...
(Serves 4 as a side dish)
- 35g BRAVE Sweet Chilli Chickpeas
- 400g Tenderstem Broccoli
- 1.5 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 2 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 Tsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- Heat your frying pan on a medium-high heat and add the olive oil
- Trim the ends off your broccoli and add to the pan. Cook for 6-8 minutes until tender
- Add the rice vinegar and garlic and cook for 30 seconds
- Add the soy sauce and sesame oil and cook for another minute
- In a pestle and mortar, crush your BRAVE Sweet Chilli Roasted Chickpeas
- Plate up your broccoli and sprinkle over your delicious BRAVE Chickpea crumb. Serve with extra soy sauce on the side.
- Dig in!
Make sure you tag us in any of your BRAVE culinary creations. We love seeing how creative you can get with you snacks 🤩