Are you looking for something to make this evening to satisfy your sweet tooth? Why not try our tasty Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake, made by Elliott from the BRAVE team 🍫
It's super simple, just put all your ingredients in a mug, pop it in the microwave and enjoy! ☕ Why not top it with some plant-based ice cream for extra indulgence...🍦
Elliott's Chocolate Mug Cake:
- 3 tbsp plain flour (Use gluten-free flour to make this GF)
- 2-3 tbsp sugar (depending on how sweet you'd like it)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 3 tbsp plant milk
- 1 tbsp coconut/ vegetable oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- A handful of BRAVE Dark Chocolate Chickpeas
- Sift together dry ingredients, then add plant milk, oil, and vanilla extract and mix until well combined. Mix in a handful of BRAVE Dark Chocolate chickpeas.
- Next, pour into a large mug of your choosing and microwave on high for 60 seconds. (Cook for 10s or less for a more molten centre, or 10s more for a cake-like texture)
- Finish with more dark chocolate Chickpeas and a scoop of vegan ice cream!
Did you give this recipe a go? We'd love to see! Make sure you tag us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter: @bravefoods