So you think you're a choc-aholic? 🍫
How about these Vegan Chocolate Ganache Granola Cups, filled with a delicious creamy chocolate ganache and topped with BRAVE's Dark Chocolate Roasted Chickpeas?🤩
Nourishing Amy's mini desserts might be small but they're unforgettable, you'll be fighting your friends over the last of these! They are totally vegan, gluten-free and only require 7 ingredients to whip up - happy days 🙌
Vegan Chocolate Ganache Granola Cups
80g coconut oil, melted
4 tbsp maple syrup
A pinch of salt
100g dark chocolate
60ml almond milk
1 tbsp coffee (1 tsp coffee and 1 tbsp hot water)
30ml maple syrup
BRAVE Dark Chocolate Chickpeas (Get them here!), freeze dried raspberries, crushed nuts
- Preheat the oven to 160 Fan/180*C and grease 12 cupcake holes.
- In a food processor, whizz up the nuts until they form a fine crumb and then add the oats, syrup, coconut oil and salt until combined.
- Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of the cupcake holes and also up the sides.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and crisping up. Remove from the oven, allow to cool for 10 minutes and place on a wire rack to cool fully
- Meanwhile, break up the chocolate into a heat-proof bowl and place over a pan of simmering water. Gently warm, stirring often until melted. Remove from the heat and whisk in the milk, coffee and maple syrup. Allow to cool slightly and thicken.
- Divide the chocolate between the granola cup cases and top with your favourite toppings. Allow to set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Have you used BRAVE in a recipe? Make sure you tag us on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter!